CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pampering Mommy

Okay, let me first say that I am NOT one to accessorize, though I AM one to notice when other people do.  Why?  Well - it's expensive, for one; I don't really have the eye for it, for another.  HOWEVER, I am learning that with all the emphasis on losing weight, taking care of giving your body proper nutrition, etc., there is also the very important aspect of PAMPERING YOURSELF that will help you look and feel like you're on top of the world. 

And you know I'm right about this.  Think about how you feel when you get up, exercise, eat well, AND shower and put on makeup and do your hair for the day.  TOTALLY DIFFERENT WOMAN, right?  I know I feel like I can face the day a lot better and conquer the world if I actually take time to get ready and face the world armed and dangerous.

In lieu of that, I am actually following a blog called Recessionista.  My friend Amanda, who LOVES to accessorize in EVERYTHING, kind of tipped me towards checking it out.  Anyway - they are going to be giving away free prizes -- and they sell all their stuff for 50-75% off retail value.  Which helps my number one reason for NOT accessorizing IMMENSELY. 

If you want to join the craze, even if just in hopes that you might get something free to give you a place to start, check out this new blog find of mine.  You'll be amazed -- and it just might be perfect timing for the upcoming holiday season and the people on your list who already LOVE THEIR JEWELRY, SHOES, AND HANDBAGS.  My sister is JUST that type!  Too bad I have her name for Christmas NEXT year and not this year.  Which means I have a whole year to watch sales and shop . . . . . . !  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment