CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Journal

I know I was a lot more detailed in my past journals, but let's be honest: this is all saved by date, so I don't need to number them, right?  Besides which, I can't really remember where I am in all of this.

I had a great week this week!  I have been tracking and recording EVERYTHING I am eating.  I have been drinking LOTS of water (like a gallon a day, religiously!).  I have been done eating between 5:30 and 6:00 almost every night.  I'm getting my fruits and veggies in, including my healthy fats, and enjoying my daily root beer float splurges.  Life is good!

I went running Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and today!  I generally went 4 1/2 miles, though today was slightly less because I wasn't feeling well this morning and got out of the house late and had to get back to let Dave go.  Plus, I ran -- literally -- into my friend Heidi O'Barr and found out that she is an avid half-marathon runner, actually ran one while pregnant with BOTH of her little boys, and she has also done ONE marathon, though she doesn't recommend it until after you're done having children, unless you are running at a lower elevation.  It was very enlightening and just great to visit with her for a bit . . . about running! ;-D

Anyway -- I am working on my goal for next week.  I think it's going to be vitamins, vitamins, vitamins.  We'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment