CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Almost $500 Purse GIve-a-way

Remember how I wrote about the Recessionista Party website before?  Well, they're doing an amazing Thanksgiving give-a-way.  They're giving away a purse that costs almost $500!  I think it must be made of gold and probably too heavy to carry around, but I'm sure you could get creative about how to best make use of a bag like that, right? (Like sell it on E-bay and use the money to buy a new wardrobe, the make-up you've been dying to replenish but couldn't afford to, Christmas for your kids, a special trip home to visit, pay off a chunk of money on a credit card or make an extra house payment -- you could find something, I am sure!).

Anyway -- it's a free drawing, and that makes me happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment