CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Me!

First of all, a return and report for last year.  My resolution last year was - yes, to lose weight - but more importantly to hit a point where weight loss was NOT my resolution in 2010!  And, friends, I have to say that I succeeded!  I didn't lose the weight I hoped. I didn't even hit my goal weight. In fact, I am still one pound up from my pregnancy weight. I lost 22 pounds last year, though, and after a year of focusing on weight loss, I feel like I succeeded enough to start this year withOUT a resolution to lose weight.

Which brings me to this blog.  One of my resolutions this year is to make every day special.  So I would like to dedicate this blog to just that -- the Mommy 15 Special Minutes!  I figure that I can dedicate 15 minutes every day to making that day special in some way - for me, for my kids, for my husband, for a friend, for a stranger, whatever!  And I want to share that with YOU and invite you to share your special "Mommy 15" minutes.

How about it, friends?  I look forward to a great year and a change WITHIN myself that I have been needing for a very long time!

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment