CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friends!

Today for my Special 15 moment I spent a few extra minutes visiting with good friends -- Lydia, Michelle, Jen, Allison, Anna.  It was so fun to have girl time, a few minutes at a time, spread throughout the day as I ran from task to task on my "to-do list" and tried to still add a touch of "special" to the mundane.  Topics were varied, but each short conversation was memorable for me (relief society lessons, un-met expectations, feeling the Spirit, self-reliance, toddlers, whole wheat tortillas, breastfeeding, baby showers, like/dislike for running, rollerblading down rocky slopes, sacrifice, surgery recovery, relying on other people, crazy hair-dos, magnetic menu boards, organization, etc.)!

Of all the things I have been blessed with, I count the MOST treasured in my dear friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment