CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just a Thought

My uncle shared this thought with me in an e-mail, and I thought it was very appropriate to motivate us to move forward and become the women (and men) of our dreams.

No limits are set to the ascent of man, and to each and every one the highest stands open. Here it is only your personal choice that decides. (Martin Buber)

You can do anything you put your mind to! Don't doubt it! You have within you all the qualities you need to be successful at anything you desire. All you need to do is want it badly enough, believe it strongly enough, ask for help when you might forget it (that's why we're here), and then work for it. One step at a time, YOU WILL SUCCEED!

Well, this is the last post for this week. So how are you doing? Are you sleeping? Did you exercise at least one time yet? Have you tried the hummus recipe? Have you tried any of the exercises Mike suggested for the days when all you have are five minutes? Have you set some realistic goals for yourself, looking at what you are willing to give up and what you are actually going to sustain BEYOND WEIGHT LOSS? Write a note and let me know what you think.

I must admit that this has not been my week for sleeping! I guess I should have put that down as the week's goal on a week when it wasn't Spring Break and I didn't have my husband home and a huge list of things we want to get done with this time. But we are already re-evaluating our life choices and looking at what we need to do TO BE IN BED EARLY and ARISE EARLY each day. And to HELP EACH OTHER HAVE TIME TO EXERCISE and GIVE OUR BODIES A CHANCE to be healthy and strong.

Until next week!

2 comments:

meagan

thanks for all your hard work with the blog! My little guy and I finally made it on 2 nice long walk/jogs last week. Also I have a recipe or two I can contribute and I have an extra baby Einstein dvd that's "baby's first moves" and at the end of it there is a bonus feature from a pilates instructor showing moms ways to workout with their babies. i would be happy to give it away on the blog if you want to come up with a cute way to use it. anyway just wanted to tell you that people are benefiting from your hard work

Emily

This is a great blog! I am not a mom or pregnant, but I am interested in making my life more healthy. Thanks for the good info and ideas Melinda!

Post a Comment